Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tired skuls day...=.="

OMA!!Juz the 1st few days of skul and I'm oredi so so tired..=.="..Rushing for the orentation day till siao~!!

Luckily able to get into the science class..AND oso luckily
I'm not in the science 1st class..The people in the 1st class owaz very stingy and proud,owaz wanna get the 1st place so they dun share their knowledge with other ppl..That's what I observed la..Really thanks god I'm in the 2nd class..Aleluya..=X..

And once again,I'm have a post in class again..T.T..Wuwuuu...Been having post since form 2 le..But at least this time the post doesn't have to have much to do..Oh,haven say my post..Paise..Hehe..My post is bendahari loh..All $$$$$$..Haha..

Not only this..AND my bdn beruniform oso a....
T.T..Wuwuuuu..Oso bendahari..All bling bling $$money$$..Only can touch cant take..Must tahan..LOL~!!

Ok la..Very tired le..Gona have my cat nap loh~!!Cya in the next post loh...
Sayonana~
XD

~Shad0w_EDmUnD~
7/1/09
6.37pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...bendahari~
take those money and run away lo~
XD XD XD

~Shad0w@k@EDmUnD~ said...

LOL~
I wont be as 'sui' as you de..
Hahahaha...