Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FINALLY~! I’m back!!!

Hahaha.. LOL~ Been lost for …let me see…6 months! Half a year..pasted!! =.=..

Hmmm…lots of things happened for the pass few months.. From homework to studies, from work to socializing, feeling myself have changed a lot, physically and most of all mentally..

1st.Money

Pocket money,according to dictionary.com, money for small current expenses..money which gave by parents to their children to use in school, but now in my case it’s vice versa. Since family having financial problem lately, money seems to be a thing to earn by myself. Not only I need to earn money for myself, I need to give some of my salary to my parents for family expends.. Been working since end of June, which means already working for 3months but guess how much money left. Need to pay for my tuition fees and school expenses. Before this, my parents would give around RM20 when I went out with friends for a movie or so but now.. Sigh..

Obviously, working will affect my alertness and performance in school and class and directly, my studies and grade, affected. Normally school over at 1.20pm, sometimes need to stay back for activities and duties. Reach home around 5pm, 6pm go to work. I’ll work until 9.30pm at night. Then have my dinner, have my bath, it’s already almost 11pm. Rush my homework, ready tomorrow’s school stuff, brush my teeth, ready for bed and look at the clock..1am…

But the good thing is, in return, I get freedom..my parents hardly stop me from going out now since I been studying and working so hard.. Often go out at night or midnight lately..which I find it’s quite nice.. =)

Just finish my final exam~!! YEAH~

Which mean I need to continue working already..T.T.. This will be the last month I will be working for this year..still considering wanna work next year anot since it’s SPM year..

Ok..I think that’s all for now… Wanna try update my blog more often cause starting to feel my blog’s empty.. =P

~shad0w@k@edmund~
3/11/09
9.18pm

No comments: