Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Exams...

Having a very sharp pain in my head this morning..Just like a nuclear bomb exploed in my brain..So I'm force to skip school and that worrys me the most cause the following week will be my PMR trial exam!!And I'm still laying down doing nth..Not even had a revision on my form 1 & form 2 books..The angle in me keep shouting,"START YOUR REVISION NOW", but I've took over by my laziness, the devil in me..

But no matter how much I try to focus on my studies at home, the devils outside my room keep calling,possessing me,which are the TVs and the laptop..With the help of my laziness,I always end up in front of them..><"..I've talked to myself and said I'll study but I'm just a NATO(no action,talk only).As time pass,my devil getting stronger,taking over my body,possessing my angle,just like the novel I had read this year "Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde".It feels like even my angle is cursing me now..So just have to wait when will god bless me again..

~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: