Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SOMETHING PASSED BY ME..@@"

It was about 4 days ago..Late midnight..I was chatting with Zach till he sleeps..So I just left my webcam on and put the window on the upper right of my screen..Then something happened...

While I was surfing the web aimlessly,suddenly I saw something passed by behind me through the webcam..@@".. It was a dark,human like shadow that was moving quite fast..I only able to get a glance at the SOMETHING..For not thinking anything that's stupid, I said to myself,"You getting sleepy, even your sight are getting dark"..Not wasting anytime,I quickly plugged out the webcam USB, slammed the laptop and jump into my bed with my blanket over my head..I kept the lights on for the whole night till the sun was completely rose..

On the day afternoon, I thought back what happened..I still able to get the image of the dark shadow..It was quite real that it was SOMETHING..So I just assume that he/she just wanna 'tumpang lalu'..I didn't disturb him/her so why do I worrying about?Right?


Right??><"
It's getting really late now..Getting sleepy and eyes are watery + blury..Dun wanna see SOMETHING again with my naked eyes..@@.. So nitez guys...


The scared to death,
~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: