Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where have my speaking skill gone..?

Oh my!My speaking skills are getting worst now!Where have my speaking skills gone?I can't speak fluently like I use to be..Can't say most of my sentences in one go..E.g.'I want..want..want to go to the..the..erm..toilet awhile..'Oh god!!Feeling so odd speaking like this..><"

While maybe one of the reason I'm speaking like a weirdo is I've been influence by me little bro..Since he was small he speaks unfluently..I've try to prevent to be influence by him but it seems like it didn't work out..

While I can't blame all on my bro..Maybe it's not my bro which changing me,but myself..Been playing too much com and watching too much TVs lately that lead to lack of mental exercise..Also lack of reading lately..Perhaps this is the reason why my talking is getting worse..While I really need to start to talk and read a lot to practice and get back my fluency again..Just hope it'll work..

~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: