Saturday, August 2, 2008

Old pals..Old friends...

Haiz..Oh my old pals,my friends..Why have you all became?Why do you join those groups..?Gangster..Samseng..You were such a model in our class,cheerful,active,intelligent..Even the teacher praise you..

But now what have you become?Being dispel from school..No aims,smoke,drink...Blur,dark,blank future...It's so,so,very,really hurts for your friends like me watch you what you have become..It's really hard to believe that I knew you before..I can't believe my eyes when I first saw you after being apart for just 3 years..When you pass by me,I can hardly see the 'you',recognize you anymore..And I can't just give a cold shoulder,so I just give a sad "Hi.." to you..

Lots of ear rings,long hair,ripped shirts,trousers with holes..What have you become?!Haiz..It's just hurt so deep for watching you taking the wrong choice ,the worng path you walk..Just hope there's a light in the end of the path or it'll just be a DEAD END...Only god knows..

~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: