Saturday, August 16, 2008

分手快乐,祝你快乐,希望你能找到更好的...

Haiz..Broke up with my bf 2 days ago..Although it hurts him and me, I have made up my mind to break up with him because of some reasons..

1. He is living in Singapore while I live in KL..We live too far apart so we can hardly meet..Not even 5 times a years..

2. We can hardly communicate..We live in 2 different countries..Our culture and the way of live are much different..We are 2 different type of person and our personality are diffenrent..Everytime when we call each other,there sure will be a long silent..Therefore we can hardly talk..

3. Since we living in the diffent country,calling him or he calling me is costing us a lot of money..We are so young..Where can we get money to call each other if we keep calling each other for so long?It even cost almost 20sen per sms..

Therefore,I have decided to break up with him..It's for his and my good..Although we're not lovers,we are still friends and like a brother to me..I also hope that I no need to make the move but I dun wanna hurt him more when our love is much deeper..I'm so sorry my dear..

~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: