Sunday, August 10, 2008

So tired...

Getting tired and stressed these days..Having trial exam now..Well I'm didn't prepare much for the exam and the worst part is the rushing in of the responsible that I'm having now and going to have..Ok..Let me tell you the responsible the I'm having now..



1st:As the monitor of my class,very thing my classmate do is related to me..Although it's the 2nd best class,the way they act are just like the bottom 2nd class in my form(even teacherS say so)..And whenever they do something wrong,who's the one being nagged?Who's the one the teacher talk?ME!



"See their bags,not even more than 10 books..So what they're learning in school?"


"Your class always either late or don't hand in the homework..Can't you as the monitor call them to hand in the homework in time?"


"Look at the notice board in your class..So empty..Why can't you call the AJK Keceriaan fill up the empty space?So sorry..You're the monitor of the class..So I have to cane you..'Stroke'..'Stroke'.."


Etc..etc..etc..etc.....It's just like I'm the one who's doing the wrong thing or didn't take any action..Haiz..



2nd:Treasurer..The person who controls all the money flowing in and out of the club(St.John Ambulance)..Each cent counts..And there are so many moeny to collect..So it's so so dangerous..



3nd:Next year we are having a join camp(kem gabungan)..There's 4 club joining to have a camp..And guess what post I got..QM..QM is the one who take care all the things needed when camp..There are so many things when camp is going on so have to 'babysit' all those thing..Boring right?..And this post normally have to guard around the classroom and field where the participants sleep at night..AT NIGHT!!And if you read the previous post...OMG..Must pray before going for the camp..><".. Also need to bring along some praying sticks too..I think..




4th:Lastly,the most important one..PMR..Having hard time to study cause have to do my duties in class and also outside the classroom..Sigh..Dunno how's my result gonna be..Believe it'll be full of flying red colour..><"..

~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: