Sunday, August 31, 2008

Messy house...

OMG~!!2 weeks passed so slow..So hope that PMR is tomorrow so I'm able to enjoy my life again and stay away from the books!Haiz..Haven updated my blog for almost 2 weeks..So so busy..

Today my family and I clean up our house since it is so messy..Except my sister..She went for the St.John duty at Dataran Merdeka..Talking about my sister,she is the most untidiest among my family..For example,you able to find clumps of dust in her bed..And guess what she did?NOTHING!!Can't imagine how she sleeps at night..In stead she moves into my room to sleep!Even worse,my room is now starting to become messy!#$%^&*$#@!! Let me show you some pics under her bed..It is not that messy as it was because my sis already started to clean up before I able to take the pics..






As you can see there are paper,coins.hangers,books etc etc..The thing that can't see in this pics(my sis took) them are a scientific calculator and a long lost handphone!!=.="..Maybe I'll make the 2nd of the movie "Don't look under your bed"..


So where the bed went?Downstair..
How it get down there?Someone took it downstair..
And guess who bring it?ME~!!

You can see a lot of hair sticking at the sides of the bed..Imagine you are the one who touch those long,filthy hair!It's not like I want to..My dad says,:"She is a girl la..Can't move this heavy thing..So help her~"..Haiz..How can I say NO?He's the king of the house..Therefore,I think I need a dozen bottle of dettol to wash my hands..T-T..


I so regret to help her..It's because last time when I tidy up my whole room that took 2 days,she didn't even lend a hand,not even a second!And now she sleeps in my room?!For god damn it!I tried to kick her out of my room but mom says that the air conditioner in her room spoilt,so let her sleep in my room..OMG!Even my mom stands by her side..I am so angry very day and night watching her taking over my room!Now I don't have my own room,own privacy to do anything..Especially to do the 'THING'(What boys always do)..Haiz..Now everytime when someone calls me I need to find a place to talk even though I have my room!I'm so sick of this I took my mattress,my pillows,my books,bring it into the living downstair, find a conner and make a space of my own and I sleep there everynight..And guess what..NOONE BOTHERS..And the worst part is what my sister said!!It cuts my heart so deep..Guess what she says?

"Eh,Edmund..Finally I kick out of your room.."!!@#*&^$**()(%&^#$)!@#_(*#(&%^(*()@)*$_!@(endless)....!!Shit her!!

Tell what happened today..Since my sis went to the Merdeka duty,she is a bit tired..After vaccuming her room,she went to MY ROOM to sleep while all of my family were busying cleaning up the house..My mom saw her sleeping and thought of helping her to arrange her book for her and get a 'thank you' from my sis..So she clean up my sis room for her..I know my mom gonna regret this because my sis gonna scold her for arranging the book as I know my sister attitude but my mom didn't listen and continues to tidy..As I expected,as my sis woke up from her beauty sleep and saw what happened to her room,she shouted,cry and SCOLDED MOM FOR HELPING HER!!"Please mom don't MESS UP my room!!"She continues shouting and crying like a mad person until my mom can't stand it and shouted back at her..

Guess I should change the title to "My sister"..Anyone can volunter to kill her?


~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: