Monday, August 18, 2008

Having a bad week..

FINALLY~!!Trial exam over le...Yeah!!BUT...PMR still around the conner...T-T..Sobs...+ have been sick for the whole week..Having cold,flu,cough and sore throat and the same time..Haiz..But still need to attend to school for the trial exam since it is unable retake the exam if you absent..So I have to pull myself up everyday to go to school..And the worst thing is have to go to school for my St.John class tomorrow and I'm gonna teach..But look at the bright side,gonna have holiday for the next whole week!!So can sleep as long as I can..XD


In the chinese calendar,2 days ago was the ghost festival day..And so 'fortunately',one of them came to visit..><"..It happen at around 11.45pm,almost 12am..Wanna take things that I left in my dad's car..I opened my house door and and was looking for the car key in the branch of keys while walking towards the car across..After I found the key,as I pulled my head up looking at the car,I saw an image,a glowing face staring at me..It was half transparent but the eyes and the mouth was glowing..I was so shocked!!As we know ghost don't like to be seen and will keep track those that saw them..So I just turn my head back calmly,pretended that I saw nothing and walked back into my house..I locked the door,ran upstairs into my room,lay down on my bed in my room and was trying to forget everything and what I saw..OMG!!I really being cursed??

The cursed
~EDmUnD@k@bUdDY~

No comments: